The UCC E-Filing System has been integrated into the Westchester County Clerk's PREP System used for recording and e-recording of land records and the previous UCC E-Filing system has been removed. For more information, please visit our UCC E-Filing page or review the UCC Specific PREP Manual.
If you already use the PREP system to record other land records, you will find that e-filing of UCC’s is as easy as any other document. If you haven’t used the PREP system, you will find that it is very straightforward and easy to learn.
Some advantages of e-filing UCC’s in PREP include:
- Enter your submitter contact information only once when you set up your account and not with each filing
- Track and view your document after submission
- Submit as many UCC’s and UCC3’s as you like in a single transaction
- Utilize the simplified payment process
- Note the uniformity with existing land records e-recording through PREP
- Choose whether to scan your UCC and upload it, or fill in the UCC in the PREP System, eliminating paper completely